The company truly is a veteran in the online gambling industry, as they are claiming to be the first ones to launch a live version of an online casino in 1994. That is an impressive achievement, and over the past two decades, they remained at the top of the market because of the up to date machines, great reputation, interaction with their consumers/users and especially generous bonus offers.
Even though the Microgaming brand is strong, they still provide some of the best bonus offers out there on the market. Their most popular slot machines are:
- Thunderstruck 2
- Alaskan Fishing Slot
- Great Griffin Slot
These are just five that received the best feedback from gamblers who tried them out. Even though some of them are five or more years old, they are still active. Microgaming is known for their serial launching, just like they did for the Thunderstruck machine, where they made five different slots in the same series. They very often use blockbusters and famous characters as inspiration, and that is how The Dark Knight Rises was made, which is one of the most successful machines in the history.
Microgaming Bonus Types
No deposit bonuses Microgaming casino includes is not the only one, even though it is the most popular. The reason is that the gamblers receive free amounts of cash for simply registering to an online casino. This is an improved version of the free mode in slot machines. Not only that players get to test the machine for free, but they can also make a serious amount of money with zero investment.
Other than the Microgaming casino no deposit bonus there are these types of additions:
- Match – Usually applies to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd deposit, but it is not surprising that Microgaming raised the limit. Up to first five investments will get matched! As usual, the first one is the most valuable, as it goes up to $250 with 100% applier.
- Percentage – Very similar to the match bonus, except the percentages might change. It applies to last two extra deposits (4th and 5th), and it is at 30% up to $150. That means that 30% of invested cash is added to the total amount that is going to the balance.
- Welcome – These are no deposit bonuses, but with usually lower amounts. The Zodiac Casino gives $20 for free, which can be spent on any Microgaming slot machine available.
- Free Spins – It is rare to find the casinos that give gratis rolls instead of free cash, and that is exactly what a lot of gamblers look for. This bonus does require a deposit to be made and expires 24 hours after claiming. A number of free spins available is 1000! That truly is amazing, but the maximum cash out is limited to $200. That might sound disappointing, but with one thousand rolls, it is almost guaranteed that you are going to make easiest $180 of your life.
- Mixed – Where previously listed bonuses are mixed up together, to create a new sum. Many variations can be found, but the most popular one is where the 1st deposit, free spins, and percentage bonuses are all together. The value of each is lower than individually, but a little bit of everything might come handy.
Features Of Microgaming Bonuses
Fundamental information about each Microgaming bonus is already provided previously in the text, but one thing that is worth mentioning is the terms & conditions section. Each casino has its unique T&S written by the developers and it is recommended to read all of it, or at least the most important parts.
All bonuses have conditions regarding the withdrawal process. For example, the match bonus requires x30 of bets before the cash is withdrawn. That means that before cashing out on any machine where you got a $100 bonus, you’ll need to make $3000 bet value before doing so. Be aware of time limitations, because some of them expire after a while just like the Free Spin bonus.