The software and platform are what makes a gambling website experience worthwhile or not. And no amount of promotional codes or payouts can fix what lousy software can break. Because of it, it’s critical to study the software behind what each player sees.
- BML Group – The main software provider for the BetSafe online platform is the BML Group. It is a known company founded in 1999, investing in IT. In 2003, it partnered with Net Entertainment, and it started its voyage in the online gambling sector. In 2009, it launched a mobile platform. As of today, it owns many awards, making it a nice addition to measuring the quality of this online casino.
- NetEnt – Whereas the main platform for the website is BML, the main game provider for BetSafe is NetEnt, another industry giant. Their slots have been widely acclaimed no matter where they’re found, giving the company their own recognition and merit. As such, it’s a good sign to see among the BetSafe ranks.
- Microgaming – A good name to see on any website, Microgaming is the biggest game provider for online wager services. The company has over 600 games in their portfolio and supplies dozens of other casinos.
Other game providers for the casino include Play’n GO, Evolution Gaming, and Red Tiger Gaming.
When it comes to the interface, the website designers have done a very good job. It provides easy accessibility to each section, and any additional information can be found at the bottom of the screen.
Games Available at BetSafe Casino
The website offers over 1,000 different games and variations for players to enjoy, ranging from slots to table games. Additionally, payout rates seem very positive and stand high no matter what you play.
- Slots – It’s the classical machine where you pull a lever and hope for the reels to form one of the combos. These are a staple of the gambling world, and BetSafe isn’t shy to pay homage to them. The selection spans hundreds of different variations, from 3-reel to 5-reel; it also has hundreds of different variations of these classics. Jackpot slots are also included, providing higher winnings for those willing to meet its wagering requirements.
- Roulette – It’s the game where you need to guess where the ball will land for a chance to earn your reward. In BetSafe, you have the option to choose from multiple types of roulette, from the American to the European and French. Each one offers a different difficulty, winning rates, and earning amounts.
- Blackjack – Blackjack is another casino symbol. The objective is reaching the famous score of 21 through a sum of your cards’ values. Each card has an assigned score, and you must compete with others to reach it or come closer. What you need to be careful of is not surpassing 21. The variations offered include 21+3, European, and single deck blackjack.
- Video Poker – You can try out your luck or your mind tricks with 14 different video poker variants. The rules are simple: get the best hand among the players or trick the others into thinking you do and forfeit. Among the different types, there is Jacks or Better, Joker Wild, and 3-card Hold’em.
- Baccarat – Considered a blackjack brother, baccarat follows a similar objective: there are two hands, and you must bet on which one you think will win (or if it’s a tie).
- Live Dealer – Last but not least; we have the Evolution Gaming-powered live platform. In here, you’re able to chat and contact real trained dealers. The games available include blackjack, roulette, and baccarat.
Each game offers a myriad of variations, and you can contact their customer service for any inquiries you may have.
BetSafe Bonus Availability
The main attraction of online gambling websites is what bonuses and promotions they offer. Below, you’ll find how many of them BetSafe has.
- BetSafe Sign Up Bonus
Most online casinos offer a new customer offer to attract new clients, and BetSafe is no exception. All you need to do is sign up, and your first deposit will be awarded a 100% bonus for a £10 minimum. Please, refer to the terms and conditions for this bonus. Welcome bonuses expire after 30 days of registration.
- BetSafe Free Spins
The welcome bonus also includes several free spins for the Coins of Book Of Dead. The total is 50 spins, and they’re claimable by opening the slot. As per the welcome bonus, the terms and conditions can be found at casino site.
- Dream Catcher Bonus
Yet another bonus, this one’s exclusive for Ireland customers. With a £25 minimum deposit, you may take part in the Dream Catcher game, a new type of roulette. Refer to the site for the instructions and terms.
- BetSafe No Deposit Bonus
Unfortunately, there seems to be no bonus without deposits. They seem to only be obtainable through BetSafe promo codes published online. Additionally, BetSafe bonus codes can be found through Google searches. However, using them is up to each player’s choice and trust.
Banking and Payments
The casino supports a range of payment methods, which include the most popular services. The list is:
- Paysafe Card
The withdrawal time varies from one payment method to another; it starts at 1 day and can go up to 5 days tops for Visa. Minimum deposit stands at £5.
- The BetSafe app lets users bet on sports, casinos, and virtual sports. It also allows for access to event streaming and exclusive promotions for mobile customers.
- Over 300 games are available for mobile users.
- More than 45 tables on the live casino.
- The maximum bet of £5,000 for VIP blackjack.
- Gamble on sports events that are live streamed.
Advantages of BetSafe
- A swift website that’s easy to navigate.
- Strong, top-tier game providers with a selection of over 1,000 games.
- A powerful and comfortable app.
The BetSafe Casino offers top-quality games from well-established and famous game developers. It also offers quick customer support available 24/7 to solve any doubts and issues its customers may have. While the promotions and bonuses can have a hard time with the competition, the quality of the service provided more than makes up for it.